AbbA ULTRA? miticide/insecticide is created with advanced formulation technology, providing exceptional efficacy while meeting clean air standards. With twice the concentration of abamectin than most other competitive formulations, rate conversion is easy.
- An excellent foundational tool in a miticide spray program
- Long-lasting residual control against spider mites
- Besides mites, controls insects such as Colorado potato beetle, Liriomyza leafminers and potato psyllid
- Active Ingredient: Abamectin 3.74%
- Activity: Translaminar movement for extended residual control
- Mode of Action: Group 6, Chloride Channel Activators
- Formulation: Microemulsion
- Packaging Info: 4x1 gal. case; 36 cases/144 gals. = pallet
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
AbbA ULTRA is a Restricted Use Pesticide.