With its three active ingredients—PCNB, Chlorothalonil, and Propiconazole—FF III? fungicide provides broad-spectrum, long-lasting turf disease protection in a dry granular formulation that spreads evenly and provides a very high level of control against pink and gray snow mold on golf courses.
- For use on golf course tees, greens and fairways
- Best results are achieved when used in a preventive program following specified rate and application directions
- Active ingredients: propiconazole 0.62%; chlorothalonil 3.90%; and PCNB 7.50%
- FRAC Group 14, FRAC Group 3 and FRAC Group M5 fungicides
- Multiple modes of action
- Contact and systemic activity
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.