Parazone? 3SL herbicide is a nonselective, contact herbicide that will control most small broadleaf and grass weeds and will suppress perennial weeds.
- Labeled for use as a burndown and/or preplant herbicide on more than 100 crops including chemical fallow
- Can also be used at harvest as a desiccant or defoliant
- An outstanding tool in resistance management programs prior to planting
- Commonly used as harvest aid product in several crops including soybean and cotton
- Excellent mixing characteristics
- Application rate ranges allow grower flexibility and fit as a component of most harvest aid programs
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.
PARAZONE is a Restricted Use Pesticide.