SCEPTER T&O 70 WDG Herbicide
For flexible, broad-spectrum control, turfgrass managers can count on SCEPTER? T&O WDG herbicide. SCEPTER T&O can be used as a selective post-emergence herbicide that provides superior control of many hard-to-control weeds in turf and landscape ornamentals.
- For use on established lawns of Bermudagrass, St. Augustinegrass, Centipedegrass, and Zoysiagrass
- For use on golf courses, sod farms, commercial and residential turf, and for use around selected landscape ornamentals
- Effectively controls a broad spectrum of weed species including sedges, dollarweed, wild garlic and henbit
- Active ingredient: imazaquin 70%
- WSSA Group 2 herbicide
- Mode of action: Acetolactate synthase inhibitor
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.
Scepter is a trademark of BASF.