Weeds like Kyllinga, yellow nutsedge and purple nutsedge are hard to kill. Now there’s a premix product that strikes back against these tough weeds and other listed species. SUREPYC IQ? is a new, selective, warm-season herbicide with the only premix combination of sulfentrazone and imazaquin, giving you both swift control of Kyllinga and nutsedge, and broad-spectrum control of a variety of listed weed species. With dual modes of action for sedges, SUREPYC IQ controls more than 70 listed weeds.
- For post emergence control of summer and winter annual and perennial weeds in warm-season turfgrasses including Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass and Zoysiagrass.
- Sequential applications of the lower label rates provide increased control of Kyllinga and nutsedge while enhancing turfgrass tolerance.
- Involves uptake by weed roots and/or foliage and rapid translocation to growing points. Treated plants stop growing soon after spray application. Chlorosis appears first in the newest leaves, with necrosis spreading from this point. In perennials, the herbicide is translocated into, and kills, underground storage organs. Complete death may not occur for several weeks after application in susceptible weed species.
- Active Ingredient: sulfentrazone 8% and imazaquin 16%
- WSSA Group 14 and WSSA Group 2 herbicide
- Mode of Action: inhibits acetolactate synthase and protoporphyrinogen oxidase
Find a Retailer
EPA approval is pending for the brand name SUREPYC IQ.
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.